JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a ruger Sp101 .357 magnum, wife carries my new S & W air weight +P .38. also carry a sig p226, and sig pro both in 9MM. You guys are paranoid about guns. If they want to take them there isnt going to be much you are going to do about it. Even an ak wont stop a tank...

Matt

Kahr PM9 99% of the time.
My Glock 17 and Springfield 1911 are both out of commission for the time being, otherwise I would carry one under my heavy winter clothing.

I carry a ruger Sp101 .357 magnum, wife carries my new S & W air weight +P .38. also carry a sig p226, and sig pro both in 9MM. You guys are paranoid about guns. If they want to take them there isnt going to be much you are going to do about it. Even an ak wont stop a tank...
:s0131:

Matt

I think someone might have taken our little joke seriously, mayhaps. :s0114:

S&W model 60. 2 1/8" .357. Crimson trace grips. Loaded with .357s though I've been known to carry 38+Ps in it. I'm thinking of getting some low flash, reduced recoil tactical stuff from Buffalo Bore to try in it. .357s suck to shoot out of it but if it hits the fan I bet I don't notice that part. I can still shoot them well.

the best answer? one you feel comfortable with and one that is reliable.

or my personal favorite

MVC-515F.jpg

S&W model 60. 2 1/8" .357. Crimson trace grips. Loaded with .357s though I've been known to carry 38+Ps in it. I'm thinking of getting some low flash, reduced recoil tactical stuff from Buffalo Bore to try in it. .357s suck to shoot out of it but if it hits the fan I bet I don't notice that part. I can still shoot them well.

I have a 3" Model 60 and while it's a handful with full-power .357's, it's pretty accurate. Once I get much past 25 shots out of it, my hand gets a bit shaky.

Nice holster.
Props on keeping that bad boy in service. Galco holsters are excellent - how long have you been using this one?
Been using that one since 1993.

I love Galco and wish they hadn't changed the FLETCH (hate the new version of the FLETCH) now I've gotta lurk ePay and such places to see if I can find another old one for my G21SF... might also see about picking up another for the 19/23 as this one has seen some better days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top