JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My choices L to R. The 135gr+p gold dot. A 158gr swchp (from Matt's bullets) with a +p load of Unique, & last, but not least, a double ended 148wc, with a target load of Bullseye. Has anyone seen the 135 G.D. for sale any ware lately?

38defense.jpg

The latest cats meow for .38 special is the federal HST. I don't really carry a .38 special anymore but if l did l would probably just use some +p 158gr LSWCHP
I have 5 boxes of Speer Gold Dot 135gr +p for my .357 magnum now. I bought a few boxes of Speer Gold Dor 158gr .357 magnum which work fine but the +p 38 SPL rounds are more controllable. But I take my 686-1 to range these days and use G17 instead.

159gr deep HP "Hammer" mold from MP molds. Cost about 2¢ per bullet to cast. 50/50 mix of fishing weights and range scrap. Dropped at 0.359" and sized to 0.357". Powder coat and send it! Just made about 600 the other night.

received_966966798070915.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top