JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very soon after Cease Fire Washington made recent statements about needing to ban certain weapons, I bought my first AR-15. Even since I've been hoping to find a nice AK-47 at a good price but they seem to have vanished.

Is it my imagination or are all the AK owners holding tightly to their rifles these days?

google classic arms inc. and you can get a nice AK for under 400.00 and shipping is like 25.00 bucks you can have it shipped to Coctailer he is on their list and is or and wa ffl i have never got a bad firearm from them it has always been very nice and good customer service

google classic arms inc. and you can get a nice AK for under 400.00 and shipping is like 25.00 bucks you can have it shipped to Coctailer he is on their list and is or and wa ffl i have never got a bad firearm from them it has always been very nice and good customer service

Have you delt with classic arms inc personally?

It's not that uncommon that AK's show up in the classifieds on this site, there may one or two being advertised right now.

Just don't get a VZ.....EVER. Those are the biggest POS AK variants I have ever seen. They wont even take regular AK magazines...the only thing "AK" about it is that it shoots 7.62x39

a VZ-58 isnt an ak thats why it wont interchange parts with an AK, its a czeck rifle and they actually are quite nice rifles.

Just don't get a VZ.....EVER. Those are the biggest POS AK variants I have ever seen. They wont even take regular AK magazines...the only thing "AK" about it is that it shoots 7.62x39

Comparing a VZ58 to an AK is like comparing a FAL to a Cetme. They are both semi-auto rifles that shoot the same caliber. I believe all similarities end there.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top