JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since it was in Roswell, NM, and not reported stolen, it was probably a shipment that was supposed to end up in "alien" hands but ended up at Albertsons instead. roflmao.gif

Dang I didn't get one.

So nobody reported it missing and Swift Packing Plant in Greeley, Colo isn't talking. Could be nothing but they might be getting some investigating. The Breaking Bad addict in me wonders what else they pack, sounds kinda like Los Pollos Hermanos.

Dang I didn't get one.

So nobody reported it missing and Swift Packing Plant in Greeley, Colo isn't talking. Could be nothing but they might be getting some investigating. The Breaking Bad addict in me wonders what else they pack, sounds kinda like Los Pollos Hermanos.

LOL - I worked at Monfort meat packing in Greeley 25 years ago for a while - I thought it was taken over by ConAgra - not sure if Swift bought them out or if Swift is the pork packing plant. If it is the old Monfort plant I will say that none of the boxes of meat stay in the storage/shipping cooler for more than a week - every guy on my crew threw just under 54 tons of boxed meat on an average 8 hour shift and the plant ran 24/7.
Another possibility could be that someone who handled the box along the way was about to get caught with their illegally carried piece and shoved it through the hand holes in the box to avoid detection and never recovered it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top