JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a guns safe, now I am looking for ammo safe. I want something not just a steel locker I want something with nice racks and combo lock that I can put all my ammos and magazines in it. I dont want to spend thousand bucks like my gunsafe. I want decent size that people cant get into too easy. Please give input and links to where I can find this at.

I have a safe for sale that you guys might like, it has electronic combos and two seperate compartments. Its all solid steel and weights about 150#s the measurements are 20"by 20" and 30" tall. Allied Safe and Security sold and maintained the safe in Portland, Retail was around $900 new, this safe has no damage and only slight signs of use. The electronic locks alone sell for $360 each at Allied. Kaba Mas - Kaba Brand Products
I had this for sale on Craigs list and should post here in the for sale section. I am unable to put up pictures hear but would be happy to e-mail some to you and I'll work on my posting pictures skills.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top