Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where to buy a complete Spike's tactical lower near portland?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by DinhRose, Mar 11, 2011.

1. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

I wanted to get a complete ST lower. I've seen some posting from dealers and private seller in Salem and Corvallis for $250-ish. This would be fine for me but I am in troutdale so this will be an hour+ drive. Is there a store/dealer in portland that carries these for me? I don't mind spending a little extra if i don't have to drive so far. Thanks!

I've tried google but that mainly brought up postings about ST from people who live in portland. I've looked on their website but it's just a list of approved FFL dealers locally which did not indicate that they actually have them.

2. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

I think that MK Tactical was ordering some.

MK Tactical

3. DinhRose

Thanks for the heads up. Just spoke to michael at MK. He ordered 3 weeks ago and will not be getting one for another 3 week. :( Oh well i'll keep checking around.

4. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

5. DinhRose

Yeah i was going to pick one up from physics guy. Hilsboro is 35 miles away from troutdale. Corvallis is 75 miles away. I just figured if i found one locally for around the same price i would go for it.

6. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

35 miles that can feel like 150 most days.