JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey - don't keep chewing me out, please. I admitted to doing a stupid. I was feeling charitable in giving a new guy a sale, I suspected that he was ESL and new to the forum. Somebody trusted me many years ago when I first sold things over the internet and I thought I'd return the favor. I picked the wrong guy.
I have since ordered a new set of dies from Midway (Redding or Hornady, I'd have to look at the order) for $71 + shipping. I will be writing on the guy's references once I see the results of staff's efforts in my behalf. BTW, thanks for that, I appreciate it.

You're one of us now, so we got your back.

hith-hatfields-mccoy-174041967-E.jpg

Sucks you got burned... Scammers should stick to Armslist. :mad:
I have negative feedback, :(. But I don't rip off ,all can be explained,(kinda, not to some people) a miscommunication, a family emergency, a guy gave me a negative feedback a year after leaving me a positive feedback for the same item, I troll and got a negative feedback, I had a super busy January this year and kept changing meet up date seller got impatient.
I have 180 positive feedbacks since 2011, I hope that speaks out over the 5 negative, and unfortunately for y'all im here to stay :)
Never once blew someone off after getting paid, never will.
Crap me and PinkHamr used to send stuff to each other with out even receiving the funds, the funds always showed eventually. Some real good people on here. Don't let one bad egg ruin it for ya. :)

I feel you. Had a recent buyer back out as he kept stating he had his FFL and did not need a background check. I agreed to his price so long as he met on my terms at my FFL to ensure legal transaction. He bailed at the last minute, and never provided his license.

Sellers beware of this type of thing. Anyone can say that they are a FFL holder online. Safeguard a meeting place that ensures your legal.

I have an interesting way of selling something on the internet - I send the item FIRST and wait for the buyer to approve before paying.
My safety net? I never do this with something the loss of would matter to me.
I have never been 'taken' when doing this with LOTS of items.
Lots of pre-qualifying goes without saying.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top