JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, says I'm in Oregon. That is incorrect. Washington State
You can fix that in your profile. Look in the upper right corner of the screen for your avatar, to the left of your Inbox and Alerts.
Click on that and go from there.

Seen it at random looking for used firearms online. Joined when a national "free" classified site started charging to make inquiries to buy classified listings. I'd prefer to support a good local service and forum so joined. Sellers and buyers have all been great.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Hi Joe Link of NWFA:
I heard of NWFA from Internet, as I was curious to see if there are anyone wants to sell used working condition air rifles, I simply Googled -Air Rifle Classified-, and your site popped out on the first page.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

I was online looking for Washington guns info. I randomly typed NW firearms, Northwest Firearms and there you were. NO ads no nothing else I just used a key word and got lucky.

A friend and fellow firearm enthusiast told me about your site. I need to sell some firearm related items and figured this would be a good place to start.

I moved to the PNW last year and was looking for 'places to shoot' here. I think I ran across Trash No Land at that point, and from their links got to NW Firearms. This is an outstandingly well put-together forum compared the one where I came from (Calguns.net in Kalifornistan).

I was having a discussion with an old timer named Gary who was at a table at the Puyallup Washington Arms Collectors gun show a couple of weeks ago. He suggested that I check out NW Firearms group as a source of information to answer a few technical questions that I had. It is exactly as he described. I seem to have made a great decision to sign in here and I hope to contribute whenever I can. A big thanks to Joe and the others holding down the Fort here!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top