JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bathroom stall. I was trying to call Justine "for a good time" and the last digit was smeared. So I think to myself, there's only a couple more sips of beer in this glass... Oh, I almost forgot, there's only 10 digits and with any luck Justine will answer within the first few calls. Well, nine calls later I end up talking to PhysicsGuy and after what seemed to be hours, he mentions your website and by that time I'm sober enough to realize that there was probably never a Justine in the first place and that breakfast sounds really good. True story!

Bathroom stall. I was trying to call Justine "for a good time" and the last digit was smeared. So I think to myself, there's only a couple more sips of beer in this glass... Oh, I almost forgot, there's only 10 digits and with any luck Justine will answer within the first few calls. Well, nine calls later I end up talking to PhysicsGuy and after what seemed to be hours, he mentions your website and by that time I'm sober enough to realize that there was probably never a Justine in the first place and that breakfast sounds really good. True story!

Wait, what did I miss? :D

What's your phone number doing on a stall wall anyway, "Justine"....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top