JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to NWFA... and I gotta say, love the avatar. Anyone who grew up in Portland certainly knows Tom's mug shot (especially if they were a fan of Portland Wrestling as a kid).
Portland Wrestling was the best! Great memories of watching it with grandpa every week on channel 12, then going to the flea market him and grandma the next day.

Portland Wrestling was the best! Great memories of watching it with grandpa every week on channel 12, then going to the flea market him and grandma the next day.
Oh man, I haven't thought about Portland Wrestling for years, but the memories are flooding back. Great old names like "Tough" Tony Borne, Stan Stasiak, Dutch Savage, Kurt Von Steiger, Lonnie Mayne, and so many others. And then there was Haru Sasaki (a perpetual "bad guy" thanks to post-WWII prejudice against Japanese), always getting his thumb ready to jam into his opponent's throat. My Dad knew Sasaki in real life and said he was an absolute gentleman. I expect most of those wrestlers are dead now...

Purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P from your Portland location a couple of months ago. The website led me to the forum. Been enjoying the format. Also curious about both trading/selling and discussions about where to do some outdoor target shooting nearby.

From other forums.
Dillon Montana huh? Wow, some good times had up it that those parts of Montana in my younger years.
Do you fish? Clark Canyon, The beaver Bead, Red Rock, The Ruby? Or is it all private and access extremely limited now like around here?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top