JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hear that question a lot! It's a common question that deserves a good answer. I try to respond with recommendations of places I know that are good and safe, however, there are many places I don't know about and people just need to go out, explore and find a place. But, are they picking a good/safe/legal place to shoot? And, are they helping or hindering the sigma of guns in the woods?

This class will help answer that and more. It's all the basic things you need to know to shoot responsibly on public land.

Where to shoot?
What to shoot?
How to be legal?
Are there any rules?
Can I shoot milk jugs and propane tanks?
Group shooting & sharing.
Etiquette.
Ethics.
Basic firearms safety rules.
Fire/public/personal safety.
What's at stake and how does that effect the next generation?
and more...

We are scheduling 4 of these classes for this Spring/Summer. First one is in Vancouver at Sportsman's Warehouse on March 24, starting at 2 PM. Then we'll have them in the Clackamas, Hillsboro and Tualatin areas.

So, refer a new shooter to this class and help us make a positive difference in recreational shooting on public land!

Thank you!

Bill
Pres. Trash No Land

Poster 1 Pub Web.jpg

Hello, quick question is there a information source that shows places to shoot on public land in Clark county or close to? It's really hard to know. I have these GPS locations that look good from google maps they are only locations I've seen on shot at.
Or does anyone out there know places they have shot at? If so could you give the GPS locations or addresses? My wife and I need to practice.
(45.7504352, -122.3667432)
(45.7587050, -122.3760964)
(45.7053439, -122.3699411)
(45.7158455, -122.3558391)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show