JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks!

I'm just starting to look a integrally suppressed .22 pistol, I had a MKIII 22/45 at one point, and ended up selling it because I needed the $$$. I like the look of the Gemtech Oasis and this revelation arms makes something that looks close, and is almost half off! I know you get what you pay for, but I still dont have too much extra $$$ layin around, so...

I would suggest not getting an integral gun for a first. Find a good muzzle can you can switch between different guns. IMHO you will get more milage out of it.

I would suggest not getting an integral gun for a first. Find a good muzzle can you can switch between different guns. IMHO you will get more milage out of it.

Actually, I'm 1 month away from a gemtech blackside in 45 to match my usp CT! I'm thinking of getting an integerally suppressed 22 for the wife (me) as a 2nd suppressor...

I was just wondering if revolation arms mkiii pistols were worth a damn or not...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top