JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hit the gas, hit the brake, back up and repeat
As much as many of us would like to. A jury would probably award anyone hurt with a $1M or more for their injuries, pain and suffering.

BUT.......if I were on THAT jury?

You_get....Nothing.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I don't disagree, but last I looked there wasn't a WTLM movement.
I agree.

However if i remember the stats correctly, white folks are actually killed more often at the hands of LE.
How you interpret that information varies.
So maybe there is room for Honkie Lives Matter.

I agree.

However if i remember the stats correctly, white folks are actually killed more often at the hands of LE.
How you interpret that information varies.
So maybe there is room for Honkie Lives Matter.

Don't screw up the argument with facts.

Convert those numbers to reflect population levels, then loot a Target store.

P

No one really cares thanks to mainstream media marginalizing gang violence. If one of the 58 had been a pretty young blonde female, it'd make international news for a week.
Equality? No such thing according to "news" brokers.

Since the Police were the TARGET......consider this......

Yup......someone wasn't thinking about the consequences. Rrrrrright.......defund the police. And, is/are the police....a fair target for your hate?

Next time.....call your Social Worker.

Aloha, Mark

Thanks for this information.

I have heard of critical race theory but I never saw it written as CRT before or I missed seeing it posted as CRT.

Cate

58 shot in Chitcago over the weekend and now this ?
When will we see these people as steaming piles of rotting fecal matter in the street?
The restraint displayed by these LEOs is beyond belief.
For a minute I thought this was the ending clip from Blackhawk down. You know, when the white UN painted APCs arrive....

We have now raised 3 generations of urban plantation dwellers on womb to tomb welfare.

We financed failure rather than success.

Personal responsibility was exchanged for a sense of entitlement.

It's not going to stop...it's become a political and financial profit center.

Stop the money. Stop the welfare. Deal with the riots.

Demand that people are once again personally responsible for their success or failure.

It's going to hurt.

You are singing my song.

I believe that lifelong welfare is financial slavery. It destroys independence, motivation, self-sufficiency, and the human spirit.

Many people need a hand up every now and then, but a hand out is destructive.

P

Food for thought......

and the elimination of "qualified immunity" in the George Floyd Bill to boot.

Consider for a moment......
You're the Police Officer. So, how do you remover the "Peaceful Protester" from the hood of the cruiser?

You ask politely. And if, that doesn't work?

BTW.....you better not touch him because if he falls and gets hurt in the process of being removed....you and your family stands the chance of losing everything to him.

Well......I guess in that case you let him be.

Wait a second. Rrrright.....call a Social Worker!

Aloha, Mark

PS.......BTW, what's the message here?

Last Edited:
A Smithsonian Museum online graphic claimedthat concepts like "objective" thinking, "hard work as a key to success" and "belief in a single god" are not values that unite Americans of all races, but are instead, "aspects and assumptions of whiteness."

A Smithsonian Museum online graphic claimedthat concepts like "objective" thinking, "hard work as a key to success" and "belief in a single god" are not values that unite Americans of all races, but are instead, "aspects and assumptions of whiteness."

So CRT proponents are actually so racist that they believe that some races don't believe in hard work or rationality and we should therefor be offended by productive members of society. :rolleyes:

I am going to be blunt with my next statement.

If people of color want to viewed as more than hoodrats, stop behaving like hoodrats.
If you want to be treated with respect, behave as if you have some respect for yourself. Respect begets respect.
Give up the "victim" mentality and your life will change dramatically.
We need more video of upstanding acts rather than degrading and derogatory acts from people of color.

:s0007:
I'm sure there are plenty of such videos. They don't get shared as much

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews