JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ya.... and the cops are in trouble for doing the least problematic thing,.
- drive away slowly/safely until away from the mob.

what exactly were they supposed to do?....
- hit the brakes and cause a riot?
- hit the gas, and cause a riot?
- swerve, and cause a riot?
- get out and pull them off their car, and cause a riot?

If they so much as chipped a claw on one of those Thugettes, the city (and probably several others) would have burned (again)

Last Edited:
LEOs could roll in tandem: cruiser + water tanker with cannon. Tada! Clean and pest-free cruisers.

Water cannon.jpg
You're welcome, Chicago.

I had to look up twerking and what does CRT mean?

C R Tube? NONE of those initials make sense to me.

I can tell you what should be done to people who JUMP UP (Or ruin, burn and destroy.) on military, police and other people's vehicles but I would be banned or this thread would get shut down.

As far as all of those innocent people aka VICTIMS getting shot goes... they should bring in the military and/or LET the police shoot BACK at the CRIMINALS.

Cate

Hit the gas, hit the brake, back up and repeat
That was one of my suggestions and I can't write the other few ideas here.

The police would just get HURT, murdered or whatever else since NO ONE HAS THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO 'DO THE RIGHT THING' when it comes to ALL CRIME and all types of criminals who KNOW what they can get away with all kinds of crapola due to the LEADERSHIP (LOL) or LACK OF LEADERSHIP all across this country.

Plus the MAYOR will not even take questions if a person does not look like her from what I have been reading/hearing.

How crazy is that dung?!

Cate

the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."
Maybe that witch "Traitor" would prefer living where they wave this flag.
1623172750934.png

She should leave and not come back. GD, GD people like her!

58 shot in Chitcago over the weekend and now this ?
When will we see these people as steaming piles of rotting fecal matter in the street?
The restraint displayed by these LEOs is beyond belief.

I am going to be blunt with my next statement.

If people of color want to viewed as more than hoodrats, stop behaving like hoodrats.
If you want to be treated with respect, behave as if you have some respect for yourself. Respect begets respect.
Give up the "victim" mentality and your life will change dramatically.
We need more video of upstanding acts rather than degrading and derogatory acts from people of color.

:s0007:

Where is the free speech? Censorship everywhere from Nextdoor to Facebook. Even here. Sorry I don't have an answer. Sometimes I want to raise a flag. I am not allowed to for fear of persecution. One thing I found amongst good people is One nation under God indivisible see who is afraid to say those words.

I am going to be blunt with my next statement.

If people of color want to viewed as more than hoodrats, stop behaving like hoodrats.
If you want to be treated with respect, behave as if you have some respect for yourself. Respect begets respect.
Give up the "victim" mentality and your life will change dramatically.
We need more video of upstanding acts rather than degrading and derogatory acts from people of color.

:s0007:
But that would include accepting responsibility for one's actions. Never happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top