JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, not exactly. The rally was first announced by Proud Boys. Antifa then announced their intention to counter protest.

How to prevent violence? How about Antifa stays home and lets conservatives exercise their constitutional rights to freedom of speech and assembly.

They are just changing the narrative to fit the agenda of the ultra left by hijacking what would be a lawful, peaceful, patriotic, gathering! This is how the left wins every time!

Beginning of vid: "....by FAR RIGHT and antifa"....

Is FAR RIGHT the name by which the non-domestic terrorist choose to be called?

Seems FAUX News is once again playing with words in an effort to communicate both sides in the protest are on an equal playing field.

BTW...why does SoyBoyBeardedTeddy not mandate NO MASKS allowed during the protest? Probably because he does not want to find out some of his employees and local barista technicians are part of the crew.

Until the process required for action is changed, all this Teddy speak is just meaningless rhetoric. As I understand it, in order for the cop on the street to take any action at these protests, they must first request
permission from a committee of higher ranking personnel. Only after permission has been granted
can they act. Absolute BS and a telling reveal of how much the PPD management trusts the cop on the street.

I don't like fox news but this is a great interview with wheeler, it shows what a treasonous snake this guy is. Wasting all the good peoples taxes time and resources to support Antifas childish tantrums of terrorism. He's such a Judas. Watch this fool make a freudian slip around 5:04, priceless.

I dont think it was a Freudian slip at all. Hes absolutely correct, Portland IS a $hitty city. Hes just being honest......For all of you that live there, sorry and good luck but I hope all hell breaks loose this weekend and it burns to the ground. Just my:s0159:......:s0049:

#1.... I LOVE Fox News... the only news source that even comes close to telling the truth!!!

Dang! I'm a registered OathKeeper... NOW what am I going to do this weekend???

BTW, to describe Oathkeepers as a "Far-Right Paramilitary" organization is obscene. We don't march, we don't drill, we don't all go out and shoot together, we don't have plans for insurrection... we attend meetings, and pledge ourselves to our original oath of military service;

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

Carry on. That is all.

You are to nice! I'm not sure he would, could or should be considered a male in any way shape or form!!:s0092:

I'm sure Wheeler is a waste of his daddy's seed.

I'm always relaxed, calm, and everything I do is constructive, unlike some posters...

There must be some kind of way outta here
Said the joker to the thief
There's too much confusion
I can't get no relief

No reason to get excited
The thief he kindly spoke
There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I, we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us stop talkin' falsely now
The hour's getting late...

Antifa and Anarchists are both marxist groups. Notice how you never see them protesting FOR anything, they only protest against things which is everything that is not marxist. I guess they don't have the nerve yet to show their true intentions. At any rate, they are obviously shielded by the major of Portland and his minions. I think the organizers of these conversation groups should pick a different spot like Salem to hold their rallies. Antifa won't feel as emboldened and the city won't put up with their BS as much. Plus it would be more difficult for them to blend in and fade away after they commit crimes.

Last Edited:
Antifa and Ancharists are both marxist groups. Notice how you never see them protesting FOR anything, they only protest against things which is everything that is not marxist. I guess they don't have the nerve yet to show their true intentions. At any rate, they are obviously shielded by the major of Portland and his minions. I think the organizers of these conversation groups should pick a different spot like Salem to hold their rallies. Antifa won't feel as emboldened and the city won't put up with their BS as much. Plus it would be more difficult for them to blend in and fade away after they commit crimes.

AntiChrists??? :p;)

I think Cave Junction would be the perfect place for the next rallies!!!

I watched the interview and words cannot describe my interpretation of Wheeler but two that come to mind are wet noodle.
Is this his typical demeanor about everything ? Who is he a 'puppet' for?
He could hardly maintain his position and was little more than a babbling idiot!

These articles get so stale and boring with their oh so predictable usage of overplayed terms to smear and lie about any group remotely right leaning. What will interest me is when they finally drop the "muh supremacist" shtick and come up with something new. I wonder what horse theyll beat next when this dead one stops churning out clicks

I think that it would be great if the right moved their protest to an unnamed location, maybe even private property. From what I understand, they don't have a permit anyway. Leave Antifa all alone to rant and rave with their thumbs up their a*holes.

if someones going to this thing please make a sign that says SH!TTY CITY. That needs to be the official slogan now used instead of keep it weird. Or just remember that next time they vote for a mayor, unless if Portlands one of those council members only for elected mayor votes.

They don't want their Friends and family to know who they are, they don't want to get identified by LEO and scooped up! They are a bunch of pussies who cannot stand on their own two feet!
I don't understand why, when detained, the Police do not unmask them, put them against the wall and call the photographers over. My dad was a Gresham LEO and he says the PDX Police have gone down the toilet...so to speak.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top