Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Landhawk Arms
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Wheeler speaks about Antifa 17th protests.

Reactions

I don't like fox news but this is a great interview with wheeler, it shows what a treasonous snake this guy is. Wasting all the good peoples taxes time and resources to support Antifas childish tantrums of terrorism. He's such a Judas. Watch this fool make a freudian slip around 5:04, priceless.

clearconscience

Reactions
They’re solution? Serve a “timely” warrant on the “leader” of Patriot Prayer for some BS that happened in May....

That’s a tyrannical move if ever there was one.... o_O
Yeah you only ever hear about people from the right being arrested and convicted but never the antifa garbage.

Portland has quickly become the mecca for homegrown liberal terrorist.

EHJ

Reactions
Wheeler still refuses to let PPB record video of events for future investigations.

Still.
And that mask-as-you-riot thing....

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
This sounds like a good opportunity for Antifa to lose it's fawning media and pandering political support.... all the conservative counter-demonstrators need to do is, nothing, and take one for the team.
This particular event is anticipated to be a war...don't give them ANY clips for the national media to promote their anti-conservative, narrative.
They only hurt themselves with the attack on a journalist (Ng), and they will continue to do so. They want a violent response and will keep up their antics until they get one, and then play the victim of Nazi oppression.

This sounds like a good opportunity for Antifa to lose it's fawning media and pandering political support.... all the conservative counter-demonstrators need to do is, nothing, and take one for the team.
This particular event is anticipated to be a war...don't give them ANY clips for the national media to promote their anti-conservative, narrative.
They only hurt themselves with the attack on a journalist (Ng), and they will continue to do so. They want a violent response and will keep up their antics until they get one, and then play the victim of Nazi oppression.
Nailed It!

This is the whole crux of this, quit giving them any thing to oppose, stop counter protesting and they loose their ground and their ideals! Let them show up and rant and rave, and dont give them any MSM coverage, only show a bunch of them getting arrested! As soon as they find that they have no public view or support, they will fade away!

Hawaiian

Reactions
Antifa is a leftest violent group of a bunch of punks causing trouble. The liberal politicians and media try and hide this fact. Watching the news and political broadcasts of recent reinforce this concept.

I deplore any supremacist group, white, black, purple or otherwise. If there were white supremacist marching in Portland, the counter protest should be us lining the streets with signs saying, The circus is in town, look at the clowns. While we laugh at them. This would go much further in gaining public support than a violent confrontation. No one likes to be laughed at. This would be much more effective.

SO, Mayor wheeler and PPB are allowing ANTIFA ( Domestic Terrorists ) to show up, but not the Conservatives to counter protest them! GOT IT!
Time for the D.O.J. to do something about all this, allowing Domestic Terrorists to run amook while every one else is treated as bad guys!

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
SO, Mayor wheeler and PPB are allowing ANTIFA ( Domestic Terrorists ) to show up, but not the Conservatives to counter protest them! GOT IT!
Well, not exactly. The rally was first announced by Proud Boys. Antifa then announced their intention to counter protest.

How to prevent violence? How about Antifa stays home and lets conservatives exercise their constitutional rights to freedom of speech and assembly.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online