JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What's your most commonly used type of airgun?

• CO2

• Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP)

• Break-barrel or under-lever (spring or gas piston)

• Pump (single-stroke or multi)

• HPA, bolts, cap-guns, other oddities

• I don't shoot, but I wanted to vote anyway.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I shoot mostly springers, but also enjoy pump guns. I occasionally shoot CO2 guns. I shoot mostly various older Beeman/HWs, Ruger Red Hawks, Xisico B26s, and BSA Supersports. I do have some older airguns, but don't shoot them much.

Whenever I put an empty aerosol can in the trash, I perforate it first, with this.
Kills 'em every time.

P1000753.JPG

It's fun to just take out in the back yard, set some small targets up at 30-40yrds and plink. Doesn't piss off the neighbors or land me in jail like the AR..or even the .22 would...since you know....I live in town. ;) Daisy 880.
daisy - Copy.jpg

I took the plunge. I own an FX Panthera 600mm barrel, 25 caliber and an American Air Arms EVOL 30 caliber. I plan on listing the EVOL for sale after I have posted enough on Northwest Firearms. I am glad to find a source like this in my area. The FX Panthera shoots slugs very accurately. 100-yard targets with sub-MOA accuracy. The EVOL 30 is a pellet rifle suitable for hunting. It is also accurate with pellets out to 100 yards. I plan on a sage rat hunt in a few months, and I think the air rifles will be a blast.

Here are a few photos of the EVOL.

Attachments

• EVOL-LEFT-SIDE-FULL-small.jpg
    EVOL-LEFT-SIDE-FULL-small.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 12
  • EVOL-RIGHT-SIDE-FULL-small.jpg
    EVOL-RIGHT-SIDE-FULL-small.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 12

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show