JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What's your most commonly used type of airgun?

• CO2

• Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP)

• Break-barrel or under-lever (spring or gas piston)

• Pump (single-stroke or multi)

• HPA, bolts, cap-guns, other oddities

• I don't shoot, but I wanted to vote anyway.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
Activity in this sub a bit slow. How about a poll?

Feel free to add a pic of your precious too.

91sgYJWgExL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My most commonly used airgun was a Daisy "Buzz Barton" Special model circa late 1930's.
It shot well...and I taught my daughter to shoot with it , till she went to a .22 rifle.

I just sold it this weekend to a friend , so he can give it to his grandson.
Nice to see , it will continue to have a working life as a both a teaching rifle and a fun shooter.

Now I am tempted to get a air rifle for myself...some sort of .22 break barrel spring piston type...
that I can plink with and hunt with ( Small Game like grouse and rabbits ) , if that ever becomes legal to so , here in Washington.
Andy

Anyone know of a good Benjamin service outlet? I would like to get my Father's .22 pump bolt action serviced as a gift. It's the old .22 from the early '60's. Used so much the braising from barrel to lower broke. Thanks.
[h3][/h3]

Anyone know of a good Benjamin service outlet? I would like to get my Father's .22 pump bolt action serviced as a gift. It's the old .22 from the early '60's. Used so much the braising from barrel to lower broke. Thanks.
[h3][/h3]
I've had good experiences with MAC 1, don't know if he works on Benjamin these days.

Or you may try these guys, I have no experience with this one, however they are local to you.
PROFESSIONAL AIRGUN REPAIR10445 SE COOK CTPortland, ORPhone: 503-333-2041Email: [email protected]

I've had good experiences with MAC 1, don't know if he works on Benjamin these days.

Or you may try these guys, I have no experience with this one, however they are local to you.
PROFESSIONAL AIRGUN REPAIR10445 SE COOK CTPortland, ORPhone: 503-333-2041Email: [email protected]
Thanks, I see what they can do once my folks are back and can send a picture of the piece.

DAISY brand - Red Ryder 1938 Replica rifle with the cowboy on the wood - regular version.

I owned 2 back east and they stayed with close friends. My husband and I have one here now.

Cate

Last Edited:
Most used?
Childhood: Daisy lever BB rifle
Teen years: Weihrauch break barrel .177
Big boy: AirForce Condor SS .25 PCP with all the fixin's đź‘Ť
1659504442171.jpeg

I have one springer, two pumps, and two pcp's. Mostly just shoot the pcp's anymore. I do crack out the others from time to time. The pcp's are just stinking addictive.

A bb clone of my M&P full size, used for draw, presentation, and first shot accuracy reps.

We have 3 Crossman pumpers around the place for plinking. The grown kids like them...

I like to restore old airguns so I have a few to choose from. The Crosman co2 rifles and pistols are most used for pesting and plinking. The more modern PCP are more powerful and better for longer range rats. I enjoy them all.

Activity in this sub a bit slow. How about a poll?

Feel free to add a pic of your precious too.

View attachment 990388
My "around the house " go-to is an Evanix ar6k pcp, 22cal. Great squirrel and pester. My AEA Varmint, 22cal. Delivers 50fpe with amazing accuracy. My AEA 22cal carbine is my truck gun. Lastly, my Wildcat 25cal mk3 at 64fpe takes care of all the rest of my needs. PCPs for me. 35yds with AEA Varmint. Group on the left is 5 shots with 23gr. .217 Impulse slugs. Group on the right is 5 shots with 23gr. .217 Zans. The target squares are 1". Impressive results imo. Bill and Addi.

20230322_121035.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads