JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used that place for quite a few years but haven't been there since moving. On a Google I just learned that the people who ran it are gone and now Clark County runs it. My issue now is that there web page will not open for the last couple of days.

Something else new I noticed when the web page would open is the price skyrocketed to 15 bucks a day or a membership but they don't list the price. Seems like it was 8.00 a year and 3 dollars a day up from 6 and 2 dollars a day or something like that. No way am I paying 15 bucks for one day at that range.

What does a membership cost? Douglas ridge is only 5 miles further and is a nicer range so I may go that route. Haven't shot in several years but want to get back to normal again. Thanks for any help.

Get ready for a dose of reality concerning membership costs and range fees. The days of $8 a year and $3 a day are long gone. :)

I used that place for quite a few years but haven't been there since moving. On a Google I just learned that the people who ran it are gone and now Clark County runs it. My issue now is that there web page will not open for the last couple of days.

Something else new I noticed when the web page would open is the price skyrocketed to 15 bucks a day or a membership but they don't list the price. Seems like it was 8.00 a year and 3 dollars a day up from 6 and 2 dollars a day or something like that. No way am I paying 15 bucks for one day at that range.

What does a membership cost? Douglas ridge is only 5 miles further and is a nicer range so I may go that route. Haven't shot in several years but want to get back to normal again. Thanks for any help.

I haven't been out there in years... was fun to shoot at - of course, the friend I was shooting with at the time then got a Tri-county membership...

It's looking like Douglas Ridge will be the place to go. They have much more to do there. The money was all I was trying to save anyway being as we're both laid off.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews