JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
For the record, both myself and NWFA are committed to voting anti-gun politicians out of office ;)

Ya, that's what I figured, you don't understand the problem, and won't comment to throw the anti 2nd Amendment politicians out.
BTW there are no stupid questions when you don't know the answer.

I fully understand the problem. However, you seem to think that simply "commenting" will throw the anti-2nd Amendment politicians out, which is wrong.That is done via voting, not parading around on the interwebz acting holier than others.

And I assure you, I do know the answer, and your question was indeed stupid.

I fully understand the problem. However, you seem to think that simply "commenting" will throw the anti-2nd Amendment politicians out, which is wrong.That is done via voting, not parading around on the interwebz acting holier than others.

And I assure you, I do know the answer, and your question was indeed stupid.
And this sight has PLENTY of pro 2nd people that actually fight for our rights, including this website and its owner. Joe is extremely upfront on the rules of the forums and the mod's moderate them to Joes standards. I don't understand what the problem is.

As to voting out gun grabbers out of office? Thats a stupid question that doesn't even really deserve a response.

Make up your mind, you're a bit wishy washy.
I believe hiding your head in the sand and pretending "ALL's WELL" with this nation, and censoring legitimate dialogue, no matter the party affiliation, is nothing more than appeasement, and is doing absolutely nothing to preserve the 2nd Amendment .....
I asked you a straight up question , and all we get is a stupid answer........

BTW I have voted against all gun grabbers since 1962, I'm a life member in the NRA and GOA, and I'm not afraid to answer..............:eek:

Joe, I get this is a now a "business" and you don't want to offend any potential customers, just like Chili's, Starbucks, and Sonic, I guess you have to do what you have to do.

Does this mean no more open carry at NWFA? *

* I apologize, but you all know by now that I'm more than 50% smart@$$

Make up your mind, you're a bit wishy washy.
I believe hiding your head in the sand and pretending "ALL's WELL" with this nation, and censoring legitimate dialogue, no matter the party affiliation, is nothing more than appeasement, and is doing absolutely nothing to preserve the 2nd Amendment .....
I asked you a straight up question , and all we get is a stupid answer........

BTW I have voted against all gun grabbers since 1962, I'm a life member in the NRA and GOA, and I'm not afraid to answer..............:eek:

I'm not wishy-washy, you just don't know how to read things in context. Your type is the worst, preach freedom and rights all while trying to infringe on others rights, because they don't fit your agenda. Regardless of what you say, this is Joes private property and he has the RIGHT to dictate the conversations available on the website. I would love to be able to discuss politics on NWFA, however this isn't my property and when I signed up, I agreed to the rules. I'm a man of my word, that obviously means more to some than others.

As to my voting record, I could care less what you think it is or what I do with it. I know how I vote, the .gov knows how I vote and my friends and family know how I vote. I bring it up when it is needed and when talking about it can do some good. I too fiscally donate to some organizations that help ensure my rights are not infringed on. I also spend time each day discussing and raising awareness about the 2nd Amendment to those who don't understand the importance or need of it. How you view me and my actions means absolutely zilch to me.

The difference between you and I, is that I tactfully talk about my voting records and such when it is needed. You seem to think standing on a mountaintop, professing your awesomeness and voting record is some how doing some good, when in reality you come off of someone seeking attention and acceptance. Instead of wasting your time, trying to preach to the choir and trying preach on a platform that doesn't allow it, find a platform that does and do some good, instead of complaining and hiding behind a keyboard, muttering off how great of a voter and donator you are.

I'm not wishy-washy, you just don't know how to read things in context. Your type is the worst, preach freedom and rights all while trying to infringe on others rights, because they don't fit your agenda. Regardless of what you say, this is Joes private property and he has the RIGHT to dictate the conversations available on the website. I would love to be able to discuss politics on NWFA, however this isn't my property and when I signed up, I agreed to the rules. I'm a man of my word, that obviously means more to some than others.

As to my voting record, I could care less what you think it is or what I do with it. I know how I vote, the .gov knows how I vote and my friends and family know how I vote. I bring it up when it is needed and when talking about it can do some good. I too fiscally donate to some organizations that help ensure my rights are not infringed on. I also spend time each day discussing and raising awareness about the 2nd Amendment to those who don't understand the importance or need of it. How you view me and my actions means absolutely zilch to me.

The difference between you and I, is that I tactfully talk about my voting records and such when it is needed. You seem to think standing on a mountaintop, professing your awesomeness and voting record is some how doing some good, when in reality you come off of someone seeking attention and acceptance. Instead of wasting your time, trying to preach to the choir and trying preach on a platform that doesn't allow it, find a platform that does and do some good, instead of complaining and hiding behind a keyboard, muttering off how great of a voter and donator you are.

Is that all you got ? I pray for all the sheeple and I'll add you to the list....:confused:

Is that all you got ? I pray for all the sheeple and I'll add you to the list....:confused:

Chee you seem pretty hostile to people that are like minded concerning the 2A. Lighten up, I expect every member here understands the politics and the issues we have concerning the 2A but that isn't the focus of this forum as I understand it. We just want to talk about the guns we have, the ones we want and using the ones we own. We do talk about life, share some life experiences and some jokes. If this was a fly fishing forum you wouldn't see anything different with the exception of someone trying to discuss politics. Seems to happen a lot on firearm forums. There are a lot of forums out there that spend a lot of time discussing the politics and they have their place. Just do think this is one of them. This is my personal opinion as I see the forum.

I can talk to my wife about plenty of "off-topics". I come here to talk about firearms. Delete the off-topic section for all I care.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads