JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking to get the slide and receiver of my Kel-Tec P3AT refinished (due to holster wear) and eventually my Remington 870P. Those of you who have had your firearm(s) refinished and carry them and/or are hard on them, what do you prefer/recommend? I only want to do this once smile.gif

Tungsten Carbide DLC is more durable but Cerakote Glacier is more practical and economical.

Product Description

Formulated to withstand temperatures up to 300°-(1,800°F With Glacier Series) (See individual product descriptions for specific temperature rating) Single component, ready to spray Direct to substrate - no primer required Over 50 colors available Excellent UV Stability Great option for large or small parts that cannot be oven cured Extremely high chemical resistance Uses: Automotive, wheels, exhaust systems, firearms, architectural, lighting, hardware, optics and much more

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top