JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking to get the slide and receiver of my Kel-Tec P3AT refinished (due to holster wear) and eventually my Remington 870P. Those of you who have had your firearm(s) refinished and carry them and/or are hard on them, what do you prefer/recommend? I only want to do this once smile.gif

Tungsten Carbide DLC is more durable but Cerakote Glacier is more practical and economical.

Product Description

Formulated to withstand temperatures up to 300°-(1,800°F With Glacier Series) (See individual product descriptions for specific temperature rating) Single component, ready to spray Direct to substrate - no primer required Over 50 colors available Excellent UV Stability Great option for large or small parts that cannot be oven cured Extremely high chemical resistance Uses: Automotive, wheels, exhaust systems, firearms, architectural, lighting, hardware, optics and much more

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top