JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe a troll, but what's more fun than guns?
Talking about, buying, selling, shootiing...and on and on.
Anyways, railguns and bazookas are obsolete, sorry.
Deathstar-not quite there yet,
But a Sig Sauer? Never fail ya:
Buy one, It put's the others to shame.

my fav

herophaser.jpg

Full auto HK51 pistol. It shoots .308 rounds so it is powerful, its a pistol so its concealable and it will litteraly cut anybody that comes against you in half. So what if its ungodly ammounts of money, is your life only worth $20,000 an a $200 tax stamp? I don't think so, thats why when I do the best gun ever i get a full auto hk.

And don't forget to add the suppressor, you wouldn't want to disturb anbody with the best gun ever.

Full auto HK51 pistol. It shoots .308 rounds so it is powerful, its a pistol so its concealable and it will litteraly cut anybody that comes against you in half. So what if its ungodly ammounts of money, is your life only worth $20,000 an a $200 tax stamp? I don't think so, thats why when I do the best gun ever i get a full auto hk.
+1 to this..

I think the AR-10/LR-308 are the best guns.. The LR-308 has the accuracy of a bolt gun, high powered .308 round, can shoot out to 1000+ yards and can be shot fully auto with 20+ large .308 rounds in the clip. Also, you can get a shorter barrel .308 AR-10 , M-4 style which would be a mean machine, I think it could easily wipe the floor against any shooter using an AK-47 or AR-15, assuming both shooters are of equal skill levels.

Anyhow, I am no expert, but from my research, I cannot really see any better gun for short or long range combat. Thats why I went and bought one.

And don't forget to add the suppressor, you wouldn't want to disturb anbody with the best gun ever.

It wont cut superman in half..... still looking for best gun.

I see lots of hard to get hard guns that take hard to find ammo for guns listed. But thinking about the best narrows it down quickly.

First off to be best you have to be able to have it with you always. That narrows it to a handgun.

Next it has to have a proven track record. That immediately made me think of the handgun that has killed more Americans on this Continent than any other. It also does not rely on the Bimart truck for ammo, because you can make your own bullets from scrap.

I offer you the best handgun ever, the one your Great Grandfathers used in war and for self protection as they crossed the rugged plains. The best handgun ever made is the Colt 1860 Army revolver. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Army_Model_1860

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top