JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this reminds me of all the "what bike should I buy?" threads on my motorcycle sites :)

50 different people... 50 different answers.

hi-point 9mm carbine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

He said Hi-Point....I think I just pee'd a little.

There isnt a best, there is a best "for you" everyone has different wants in a firearm. Do some research. Find the good quality firearms and go from there.

You'll have better luck with finding what's the best if you tell us what your wanting it for?

Self Defense?
Carry?
Competition?
Home Defense?
Marksmanship or Accuracy?

How much? If cost is no concern then you can get anything you want. Most of us cost is probably the foremost parameter to consider.

Also note: that one may consider the best another may not like it simply because it doesn't fit their hands.

That's like asking, "What's the best tool?"

But in my opinion it would be the Glock 23... No wait... the Ruger 10/22... Oh yeah and a Colt AR and a Remington 700 in .308 and Benelli M3. It all depends on the application:s0155:

I think a better question would be, " If you could only have one firearm, what would it be and why?" Just my :s0159: though.

death_star.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads