JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What’s least expensive?

• Total voters
Or start with one of these.
It's an M700 clone.

One day I will do one, probably on a Ruckus action from Defiance Machine.
A guy should have at least one custom bolt gun before he dies.
Deviant-Tactical_D5476_angle-1018x1024.jpg

I would second utilizing a 700 clone action. Unless you have the machines to true up and blueprint the action yourself, it is pretty much cost neutral between buying a 700 clone vs. truing/blueprinting an actual Remington 700 action.

Have you looked at some of the Howa 1500 actions out there? They do one in 300 blackout. I also know there are similar chassis to the one you posted that accept the Howa 1500 action. Been looking at the same build as you, 300 blackout in a short barreled chassis, start with a brace and if I like it, spend the money to form 1 and put a real stock on it.

Thinking of a SBR using this thing, and a 8" 300 black barrel or maybe short barrel 338 specter or 350 legend. Need to get a second use out of an overbuilt form 1 suppressor. Got a Q plan b adapter for it so it opened a door to using it on more than just one.

View attachment 801815
That's kind of a weird thing/idea. But why not?

Everything gun related is messed up right now, but not too long ago it wasn't hard to find on old, unloved 700 cheap. There's still a bunch of "Grandpa's or Dad's" guns being sold off by uncaring heirs. I'd keep looking for a used rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top