JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What’s least expensive?

• Total voters
Or start with one of these.
It's an M700 clone.

One day I will do one, probably on a Ruckus action from Defiance Machine.
A guy should have at least one custom bolt gun before he dies.
Deviant-Tactical_D5476_angle-1018x1024.jpg

I would second utilizing a 700 clone action. Unless you have the machines to true up and blueprint the action yourself, it is pretty much cost neutral between buying a 700 clone vs. truing/blueprinting an actual Remington 700 action.

Have you looked at some of the Howa 1500 actions out there? They do one in 300 blackout. I also know there are similar chassis to the one you posted that accept the Howa 1500 action. Been looking at the same build as you, 300 blackout in a short barreled chassis, start with a brace and if I like it, spend the money to form 1 and put a real stock on it.

Thinking of a SBR using this thing, and a 8" 300 black barrel or maybe short barrel 338 specter or 350 legend. Need to get a second use out of an overbuilt form 1 suppressor. Got a Q plan b adapter for it so it opened a door to using it on more than just one.

View attachment 801815
That's kind of a weird thing/idea. But why not?

Everything gun related is messed up right now, but not too long ago it wasn't hard to find on old, unloved 700 cheap. There's still a bunch of "Grandpa's or Dad's" guns being sold off by uncaring heirs. I'd keep looking for a used rifle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top