JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't seen this thread yet, so I figured I'd start it...

What did you all get for Christmas (gun-related)?

My lovely Fiance got me a DPMS AR-15 Armorer's Tool for building my SBR in a few months. Second Christmas in a row that she's given me something to support my gun habit.

What did everyone else get?

Some new Carhart jeans,a couple Dickies shirts

A Hornady LnL progressive reloading press,1000+ rounds of brass,500 bullets

A S&W M66 4",a Sig 1911 Tac Pac + ammo for both
A Century Arms CEMT 308 rifle

A 2004 Chevy 1500 Extra cab (4dr club cab) NW Edition 4X4 pickup

I guess I did OK for a poor boy

nothing for the Mrs. or myself. We buy as we need or want through out the year.

But the Boy got a new scope, a red dot, camo seat covers for his truck, and the Girl got an upper to complete her AR build, a red dot, new laptop and an i-phone..... Santa was GOOD to them.

Stay Safe

Have kids and a grandkid that all want cash for Christmas. So I got an empty bank account for Christmas. Better to give than receive, right?
Just happy I can help them out. Only thing is they rarely use the money in practical ways. We all know what they should be doing with cash windfalls...a trip to Cabela's of course!
Asked Santa for a Cabela's gift card, but all I got was a lump of coal and a new shirt that is too small. Maybe next year....:rolleyes:

It started a couple of weeks ago when the wife got me a RCBS Rock Chucker reloading kit.

And,I had made a comment to wifey a few weeks ago about a S&W mod66 that was up for sale on another board. The gun was owned for all it's life as a duty gun by a retired OSP seargent, then Federal Marshal, game cop etc. She went behind my back and bought it from the man himself. The history on something like that relly turns me on. Came with the original holsters, speed loaders, ammo. Had it to the range yesterday and it shoots real good with the 2.5" barrel.

Also got a Lyman Case Prep Xpress from the brother out of state that doesn't relate to the fact I only do pistol and don't have use for it, it will be up in the clasifieds soon.

Shirts and misc. too.

Good Christmas and glad it's over!

Mike

"Good Christmas and glad it's over!"

And a big Amen to that! I can almost remember when I liked Christmas...:s0114:

My ex-wife did not celebrate Christmas, so for 6 years Christmas was very weird.
Now it is back to just expensive!

Some Bushnell Binos (ones on sale for cheap from Bimart)
A turkey hen decoy
Capuche headgear thing
Duck call
An old PSE bow
Reel for bowfishing.
Some other random stuff can't remember off the top of my head.

Some cash, gift cards, couple of shirts.

But Christmas Eve, I met a member from this site and snagged his AK-74, with 6 mags and 500+ rds. of ammo.

A very merry Christmas, indeed.

A kitchen Aide mixer(from my sister), peach biscotti mixture(from my folks), Custom Caspian 1911 .45 for me from me, and a refund check from the State of California for a mix up on their end...just in time for the new year!

I got a Gunslick AR-15 cleaning kit, a "Muzzle Mate" clamp on cleaning shield, some gun grease, and this little beauty:

Okay, I admit the last one I bought myself. But at least I knew I was getting what I wanted.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top