JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the opposite problem. My Lab and I were splitting wood in the yard, when the Lab saw some quail. She takes out after them and by the time I got the splitter shutt down they were over the hill in our neighbors yard. I was less than 1 min behind and find our neighbor trying to load the dog into his car! As I walked up I said "That's OK I'll take her." And then apologized for her being in his yard. He starts in on me about what a horrible owner I must be for leaving the dog out! and how he and his wife found the dog out in the street almost hit by a car! By this time I'm within 20 feet of him and he still is holding the dog. I told him to let go of the dog, That he was a liar, I was right behind her and the road is 100 yards away! So Yea, WTH! What was he going to do with the dog? We are 40 miles from any shelter. Our Phone # is on her collar but no address. DR

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top