JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Purple Paint law is a way to get out of buying No Trespassing signs. In some states, painting trees & fence posts purple indicates No Trespassing/No Hunting/No Fishing

interdasting.jpg

But then....

Hillary_Criminal_09.gif

Aloha, Mark

To be honest, I've always found it a little odd that we need to paint with special color or put up signs to notify people about No Trespassing. I mean, if I put up a fence, it should be clear that I don't want people crossing into my property, no?

And let's face it, if that idiot is going to ignore your fence and cross over anyway, he's going to ignore your fancy color and signs too.

To be honest, I've always found it a little odd that we need to paint with special color or put up signs to notify people about No Trespassing. I mean, if I put up a fence, it should be clear that I don't want people crossing into my property, no?

And let's face it, if that idiot is going to ignore your fence and cross over anyway, he's going to ignore your fancy color and signs too.
It's true but I posted this more for honest folks who've never heard about this Purple Paint Law BS

People will ignore signs and trespass - that is a fact of life. However, I've been told by law enforcement that if you want to take legal action against a trespasser, they first must be informed that they are trespassing. Hence the need for signs and such.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top