JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Winchester 62a takedown for $100 and it was minty I gave the guy the option to buy it back but after 5 years yea it is mine ! The same place Remington 870 TB Trap double bead the whole nine yards great shape $100 . The best one was a Arisaka mum and dust cover intact at a yard sale for $20 anytime I see a gun for twenty bucks it will be in the pile .

In the late 90's I picked up a "US Property" marked Colt 1911 for $200.00 at Yeagers. Serial # puts it at 1919. It came with a 2-tone mag and a 1912 holster. the frame looks like it was carried in Audie Murphy's back pocket, but it still shoots fine. Slide was rearsenaled at some time and looks a little better.

Sometimes the best deal isn't the lowest price but rather the right gun at the right time. I bought my Barrett when the stars aligned, right around my birthday with the right amount of cash in hand and a brand new one in stock ready to ship with all the features I wanted and nothing I didn't. To me, that was a pretty good deal.

I bought a new Springfield M1A with the SAGE stock from a co-worker going through a divorce for less than $1000. I flipped it for well over $2000 about 15 years ago. Never had such luck since. I think I'm paying back for Karma.

Most recent best deal I got was last year.

After selling one shotgun ...I bought a Black Aces Lever Action Shotgun....
Neat gun , shot well , and was made. A good and quick shotgun to point and handle.
However...after a short while it didn't really do anything for me...a case of firearm lust...:D

Took it to a gun show...and traded it to a knife maker for two knives and some cash...
Then took the cash and bought at the show...
A 1940's vintage Savage 19/33 NRA Match Rifle.
That .22 shoots like a house afire...and is far more to my liking in firearms.

Getting a firearm is always good...but for me...the firearm also needs to fall in line with both my likes and purpose...
No matter how well built or good it shoots.

In that long line of wheelin' and dealin'...everyone was happy with the trades and purchases.
Andy
I'm not happy with it! I want the Savage.

I'm not happy with it! I want the Savage.
They are excellent , if underrated rifles for sure.

I did find a online place that has replacement magazines for it...and other vintage firearms.
The magazines are well made..and come in a two pack with one 5 rounder and one 10 rounder...
They are spendy...but again well made...and work nicely.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads