JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is probably illegal to export standard capacity magazines to California. I just don't know what they could do to you as long as you never go there.

They would file criminal charges against you in California court and ask the judge to issue an arrest warrant, then ask your resident state to turn you over. They did it to a doctor in Hageseth, so no reluctance to do it to a gun owner. Hell they might bake a cake to celebrate the occasion.

I'm sick of the idiots in California. Who wants to rent a C-130 and air drop plastic grocery bags and plastic straws over their major cities? :p

Make it a C17 an I'm in!!!

i swear very little people in salem comply with the plastic straw law. what a DUMB law

Plastic in the ocean is NOT coming from USA! Dumbazzes virtue signaling!!

Meanwhile, Japan says it is going to have to dump Fukushima water into the Pacific Ocean... :eek::eek::eek:

Following suit with other threads that request information regarding legal advice, we will be closing this thread.

Northwest Firearms is a repository for knowledge and with the ever changing laws, rules and regulations, closing this thread to keep it from being updated with incorrect information years down the road, this thread will be closed.

Consider it for now a time capsule.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR