JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is horrible that this 6yo got hurt because of carelessness (stupidity) of the father.

This happened on July 6th. and kiro7 is reporting it on Sept. 18th?

Come on Seattle!!! Have you nothing better to report?!?!?!

Nothing more hideous than this "gun related" incident is happening up there???

Really? Really???? :confused:

The father was mischarged! Should have been injured six year old with flaming stoopidity!!! :confused:

Do you suppose that these fireworks guns are expensive? I don't have one in my collection! Fact....I've never even seen one!

is not a " fireworks gun " not called a Roman Candle in proper English ?

We used to have wars with those things back in the good o'l days

Dad had allegedly been upset that the boy hadn't answered questions about where his mom had been that day.

Starter pistol, snake shot, WTF?????

Sounds hinky right from the getgo. Stalker/beater behavior and abusive husband/pops. Hang 'im high!!!

Dad had allegedly been upset that the boy hadn't answered questions about where his mom had been that day.

Starter pistol, snake shot, WTF?????

Sounds hinky right from the getgo. Stalker/beater behavior and abusive husband/pops. Hang 'im high!!!
Either that or the kid is allowed to watch some crap TV that will scar him for life. Anyway you look at it, the kid was abused.
I don't buy the guy's story even if it was true.
I'll second the notion, HANG 'EM HIGH!

I actually had a fireworks gun years back that I got from one of the places I would buy my pyrotechnics supplies. It was for all intents and purposes a plastic cap gun that shot (sometimes) little stars*. When I bought mine it was considered a novelty and on the same legal classification as snakes and snap and pops. This was a good 7 years ago though no idea if the CPSC or F-Troop has changed that.

Top Quality Caps Firework Gun Ground Novelty Gun Fireworks Best Price Spinning Fireworks - Buy Firework Gun,Gun Fireworks,Spinning Fireworks Product on Alibaba.com

If it was actually one of these I'm somewhat surprised he was able to cause much injury with one, though chinese fireworks makers have never been bastions of good quality control and it could have been an overloaded cartridge.

Edit:
*Not sure if stars is common parlance but by that I mean the burning material you see ejected from roman candles, mines or shells. If this is common knowledge I apologize.

How do you shoot anyone twice by accident. This so called father needs to be locked up and not allowed around any child until they are old enough to shoot back. He has some serious mental issues.
At first I thought you were talking about a berry pistol like my dad carried in his emergency kit in the planes he owned. Does anyone remember the spud gun?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top