JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I often get email product updates from DeSantis because I like their holsters. IIRC they came out with 20 releases for the Sig P365 back in 2018 using leather and a variety of other materials.

I was asking the same question for my P365 recently. A lot of it obviously comes down to personal preference, but one name that kept coming up in my search was Vedder Holsters (the LightTuck specifically). I ordered the one with the TLR-6 provision. I haven't put enough rounds through my P365 yet to feel comfortable carrying it so I don't have any real-world feedback for you yet, but the holster appears to be very nice in my test fit trials.

I have a tenicor velo for mine and I like it. They are pretty spendy but picked it up on ebay used. Its my first time carrying appendix so hard to compare to others, but it works well for me.

I have a Vedder Lighttuck and the fit and finish is one of the best. The metal belt clip is also very minimal, but strong. I got mine with the claw for appendix carry, but I drag my knuckles on it whenever I draw.

I currently use a Last Line of Defense Associate V2 holster. Very minimal with the kydex and clip. The extra width helps with the comfort. I would compare the fit and finish to the Vedder.

Reliable? I too was initially concerned from various comments around the interwebs.....

After 100-300 rounds/monthly/over a year time period with ~ZERO~ malfunctions of any kind, I've become somewhat less anxious about imminent <list your favorite potential fail-to-function theory here>;

I've used all manner of factory choices, reloads with both lead & poly coated, with no significant difference in function, although the 158+/- hog slugs are less comfortable for my own use.

I use a Black Arch Protos-M, and like it a lot. it is a hybrid holster, but the kydex wraps around the pistol so you get the positive retention of a traditional kydex with the comfort of the hybrid. Been wearing it for a few months now and really like it.

P365 has been perfectly reliable for me with 300-400 rounds through it.

Still waiting on my 365 but I've purchased a DeSantis SofTuk and for a backup, I ordered a 365 shell for my Alien Gear setup.

I'd show you mine, but it has a retention strap that positively horrified at least one person here so I do not want to visually offend the weak of heart again.:eek:
(He proclaimed dripping with sarcasm):rolleyes:
Besides, it is leather, OWB, and self made, making it unavailable and any visual aide moot.

I tried the above mentioned DeSantis soft tuck on a similar pistol. Among many IWB's which I've tried and just cant seem get accustom too, it was the most favorable to me especially over the Kydex ones, but holstering was not as easy due to its soft flex and likely goes without saying.
It did clip on and off easily though.

Concealment Express
comfortable, light, easy to carry all day.

And Alabama Holster
https://www.alabamaholster.com/product/front-pocket-holster/ for the same reasons.

The CE takes about a week to get and the Alabama takes about 4 to 5 weeks.

I have over 1400 rds through my P365, with a born on date of May 2019, and it hasn;t had any issues. I've shot most American made ammo and my handloads (no steel cased or steel core ammo) and there is some striker drag on the primers but it's the new striker and looks good under a magnifying lense.

Last Edited:
I don't have a Sig but I was looking at some Alien Gear holsters today.
Cost seems reasonable, wide variety of models, and a bunch of youtubers I respect give their products positive reviews.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top