JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Computer software. If you are ever in a hurry software will freeze or crash. And new software will cause problems with the software you already have. If the software you have is finally running the way it should, they release an all new version. You have to pay for the privilege of learning where they moved all the stuff you use.

Virtual Assistants, Help Menus, and Q&A Sections. I have already thought of everything on those lists. They are absolutely useless. And yes I really do need to speak to a live person.
100% + 1.
Now its all a death in the toe..

dastardly-and-muttley-in-their-flying-machines-part-1.gif

Computer software. If you are ever in a hurry software will freeze or crash. And new software will cause problems with the software you already have. If the software you have is finally running the way it should, they release an all new version. You have to pay for the privilege of learning where they moved all the stuff you use.

Virtual Assistants, Help Menus, and Q&A Sections. I have already thought of everything on those lists. They are absolutely useless. And yes I really do need to speak to a live person.
You'd think after all these years that "they' would solve those kinds of problems?

You'd think after all these years that "they' would solve those kinds of problems?
2 things I would really take in consideration and alot more if I can travel back in time.
1. Buy American
2. I would do anything legally to stop Steve Jobs dream even in the means of stealing Xerox research and development and the evolution of computer graphics and communication. I wont mine living in a world of:
"What does regular people in need of a computer?" Hewlett Packard 1982 :s0115:

Last Edited:
I bought my first manual trans car in 25 years last summer...there was a re-learning curve 😂
Oh man, I love my '84 GMC 1500, but towing the boat around, in traffic of the city. An auto trans is just the way for me to go any more. I cut my teeth on 3-on the tree, four on the floor, and 3-plus revers stick for many thousands of miles.

Oh man, I love my '84 GMC 1500, but towing the boat around, in traffic of the city. An auto trans is just the way for me to go any more. I cut my teeth on 3-on the tree, four on the floor, and 3-plus revers stick for many thousands of miles.
I sold my 2016 manual Tacoma before moving back from Hawaii. I miss having a big stick in my hands driving down the road.

1. Drivers that rank actually driving the car fourth on the priority list....the cell phone, talking to the passenger, and the music all come first.
2. Computers. Every upgrade to my work computer slows it down and makes more work for me. Vehicle computers are in control of far too many things. A glitch will disable the vehicle and if that item were controlled with a cable it would never break.
3. Our throwaway society and wasted packaging costs.

People who don't rerack weights at the gym.
Lots of smaller, weaker or older people can't take those 45lb plates off so they just skip machines or free weight areas because it's too much for them at that stage of their lifting.

Takes 15-30 seconds to take weight off and rack it. Also informs anyone seeking that machine or area that you are done using it.

Drives me crazy at the gym, so many lazy people show how weak they are physically and in character by not cleaning up after themselves in a public space.
people who need 2 workout machines 1 to do the workout and 1 to hold their cell phone and jacket.

One better...daughter wanted a new beetle for her first car...found a very nice ine we ended up buying. When she got home from school to check it out, first thing she asks is "why are there three pedals!?!"
😂

Ok..I'll say it out loud...

When you have to call customer service (for anything)..and get someone in India.

Not racist, or xenophobic, I just have a hard time understanding most of them, don't like the fact that my US company outsources to foreign countries, and have little patience for the scripted, unrelatable manner in which most of them speak.

after 40+ years as a commercial driver i have a laundry list of things that grind my gears. but my latest is people on a bike who ride on the sidewalk against the traffic flow as fast as they can. i almost got one 2 days ago...... very common problem here in Albany.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews