JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start with people inside the car parked and on a cellphone laughing, at the same time leaving "Headlights ON" while blinding someone in the other end. Possibly a family having a sit down dinner at a restaurant with a big spotlight.

Dick-Dasterly-Ran-Over.gif

Wouldnt you grind its gears?

...havent seen one apart in forever, with labor time so high, reman swap has been the norm for eons..
Actually, Mine's a Rockwell/Allison Powershift, I just happen to have this older 18 speed sitting under the bench that I pulled from our old 98 Pete, had planned to rebuild it some day as a spare, but just haven't gotten around to it!

When you come out of the local tavern on a hot day and bystanders are giving you dirty looks because you left the kids in car. I'm like what's your problem I left the windows cracked.

Seriously though I hate hot weather and it's not boding well for us this summer. I will probably have to crack the windows down a little further on my next visit to jugs & mugs.

Last Edited:
Are you serious? I don't have the time to come up with the things that "grind my gears". I live in potland for Christ's sake!
Come spend a few hours here every day for a week or two, and you'll have my list!

Pretty much anyone under 30
EDIT: That's not fair, so I'll change it to:

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch"

Last Edited:
People at 4 am screaming like they are being kidnapped and someone trying to drag them into their car. Just stfu I say, trying to sleep dammit! :s0112: (Happened 2 nights ago in PDX).

People who think they deserve respect just because they made more laps around the sun than I have. Or because they severed in a military somewhere, yet never in a combat role. Or because they have a master's/doctorate. Respect is something you earn every single day, it's not something you're entitled to for existing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top