JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering what this SKS is worth, if you are a SKS purist you may not like it but tried to save the rifle as it was a mess when I got it. .
It was a no numbers matched SKS, the stock has Bosnia writing on teh other side and is a Yugo stock, but is a Norico rifle. It had a Drop bolt mod, a AK-style mag release works with the Stock 10rd and extended would come with 5-20 extended-mags. The Barrel is 16.5 and crowned also has a new aftermarket front sight. The foregrip is a Yugo AK handle and has a 2" stock extension, been reblued, and internals polished( lightly). Just curious whats its worth, I put about 50 hours into it restoring and doing all the work. I also have a Tapco stock that looks cooler with the extended. It works flawless, but wanting to sell and get another AK-47 since I already have a couple sks's . Thanks

DSC_0155.JPG

Yea, no matter how much time or money you spend on an sks, it's still a bubba'd sks.

$250.

$300 if it is what someone is specifically looking for.

Just my 2¢.

Those of us who know how much SKSs cost in the past, and how much one could have bought a spanking new Yugo in cosmo for about $100 from Aim or others....well, just leave it there......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top