JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Purchased from another NWFA member last summer. Early 1950 Russian SKS with spring-loaded firing pin and other early features. All matching *except* the magazine. Black bolt and stock markings indicate a Ukrainian refurb. Very light pitting in the grooves (see photo). Small CAI import mark under the barrel. Signs of wear/use and priced accordingly. This is a 6-8 MOA rifle as I tested it w/ Wolf ammo. You may have better luck with better ammo. The Russian SKS will never again be imported into the US and this makes an excellent collectible. I am selling to raise funds for other projects.

*For additional photos, this is cross-posted in Gunbroker under Item# 1043128330

$680 Cash/Check/MO or Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, or Paypal F&F. No trades.

Free ship by FedEx Ground to your FFL or meet FTF in Salem at Ticklicker Firearms M-F 7am-3pm. Buyers pays for transfer. See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking.

Photo Mar 24 2024, 1 07 29 PM.jpg Photo Mar 24 2024, 1 07 56 PM.jpg Photo Mar 24 2024, 1 08 44 PM.jpg Photo Mar 24 2024, 1 09 08 PM.jpg Photo Mar 24 2024, 1 13 49 PM.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: