JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sweet Sulcata tortoise

The pic of the tortoise caught my eye – I studied herpetology and have a great love for all reptiles and amphibians. Nice animal by the way – wait until you can’t hold him (her?) easily like that! I’m sure you know that if given enough time it could get over 40 kilos and have a two foot plus carapace. They’re great animals.

Doing what I like to do:

Coe_on_Blackberry_Jam_by_Jeff_Thomas.jpg

Up on the Clackamas
Bill_leading_start_of_Trench_Warfare_resized.jpg

Cute kids up there. This is what they look like when they get big. When we are not climbing. Same location as the pic just up. I'm a Tri-county gun club member, and generally try to keep my lead out of the watershed, but regress on occasion. It usually coincides with a climbing day out.
Shaun_with_guns_small.jpg

Shaun_at_Cathedral_July_2008_small.jpg

My son and I did 2 new routes in this location right behind him in the picture.

Only picture I have of me and my wife was taken just after our wedding reception. The flood of '98 ruined any other pictures of me....
...In it, I'm explaining to her what we're going to do on our honeymoon.
7cd91537a62ef0e2f085e93b616d0775.jpg

I look almost the same now...except for being:
a lot fatter, lots older, very wrinkly, balding, bearded, limp a lot, grow nose and ear hair like crazy, shrunk some, unable to get up from a chair without going "eerrrrgggg!!", and can't go the whole night without getting up to pee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top