JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been following this guy? I guess one of his tabloids was hacking phones of all sorts of people to get stories. Hacking the British Parliment, Hacking the phones of
9-11 victims. Thats horrible!!! Who does this guy think he is? If anyone has more info, or an opinion, I would be curious to hear.

He is just another one of the "self made men" that fail to mention they came from families of money and influence (like Ted Turner and Mitt Romney). The kind that tell poor people to buck and and make something of themselves while citing themselves as examples and failing to mention their families opened career doors for them, paid for high education for them, left them huge amounts of money or established businesses, etc. Beyond that I have little interest in him.

He is the senior board member at News Corp. Followed by A Saudi Prince holding the second highest number of voting shares. And together (along with the rest of the board) run news networks in over 70 percent of the developed world! So scary that they can promote what they want and call it news.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top