Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What can you tell me about Rupert Murdoch?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Both Eyes Open, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Both Eyes Open

Both Eyes Open Hood Canal Active Member

Has anyone been following this guy? I guess one of his tabloids was hacking phones of all sorts of people to get stories. Hacking the British Parliment, Hacking the phones of
    9-11 victims. Thats horrible!!! Who does this guy think he is? If anyone has more info, or an opinion, I would be curious to hear.

2. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

He is just another one of the "self made men" that fail to mention they came from families of money and influence (like Ted Turner and Mitt Romney). The kind that tell poor people to buck and and make something of themselves while citing themselves as examples and failing to mention their families opened career doors for them, paid for high education for them, left them huge amounts of money or established businesses, etc. Beyond that I have little interest in him.

3. Both Eyes Open

Both Eyes Open Hood Canal Active Member

He is the senior board member at News Corp. Followed by A Saudi Prince holding the second highest number of voting shares. And together (along with the rest of the board) run news networks in over 70 percent of the developed world! So scary that they can promote what they want and call it news.