JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or.. don't post "anti-government" stuff :rolleyes:

Edit. Well. Specifically anti- one particular government Party or group that seems so hellbent on fundamentally transforming Western Society into something they control
I, for one, am in full favor of "current thing" so I should be getting a promotion from the overlords

I, for one, am in full favor of "current thing" so I should be getting a promotion from the overlords
10e.jpg

This is actually much bigger than just simply posting stupid stuff on social media. The US is now a place where one side controls the conversation, eg, you can no longer say "illegal immigrant"... even though its a truthful fact.

Or.. don't post "anti-government" stuff :rolleyes:

Edit. Well. Specifically anti- one particular government Party or group that seems so hellbent on fundamentally transforming Western Society into something they control
^this is whats happening.

What can get you arrested if posted on social media In England & Russia coming to America soon

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DIl-HO9Ng3I?feature=share
This doesn't surprise me given Britain.

Not so sure it will make it to the USA. I did not see anything in the vid that suggested it would be "coming to the USA" (assuming that is what you mean by "America" - you do know that America includes Canada and Mexico? Of course you do.).

Now will using the N-word get you banned from the media platform? Almost certainly.

Will it get you ostracized from society? Maybe.

Will it get you fired from your job? Possibly. For some professions or highly visible positions? Very possible.

Arrested? Not very likely. Use it face to face - possible, depending on the locale and the person you are speaking to. I do have problems with those kinds of laws and I see how the SCOTUS lets them stand.

This is actually much bigger than just simply posting stupid stuff on social media. The US is now a place where one side controls the conversation, eg, you can no longer say "illegal immigrant"... even though its a truthful fact.

^this is whats happening.

You can say it all you want - you will just get people trying to correct you.
Allow me to make a correction…

It's, "illegal ALIEN".

As used in the Constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top