JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally would rate California, Illinois and New York as some of the worst places for being a gun owner. After this article I'd be interested in reading up on Hawaii and a couple other states gun laws I didn't know about.

I definitely see Utah and Texas as staunch pro-gun supporters, and I've read a lot about Tennessee being such as well even though it didn't make top 10. Hopefully it doesn't get so bad in the NW any of us have to consider moving!

If the Brady bunch says it is a good state then it's really not.

I knew about Hawaii. It's only gotten worse since I lived there in the 80's.

If the law referenced on this site passes, Oregon will be one of the worst. Just goes to show you nutcases live places other than California. I do not have a problem with California. I have a CCW, a semiauto rifle, a semiauto pistol, magnum revolvers, semiauto shotgun and a bunch of ammunition. I reload. I shoot 3 gun. I belong to a CMP recognized rifle club. I shoot regularly, even with hollow point ammunition. I even have no problem with a ten round magazine limitation. Different strokes for different folks.

Five to ten years from now this will probably be a non issue. All states will be 'bad states.' The sheeple have spoken and they are naive idiots.

Five to ten years from now this will probably be a non issue. All states will be 'bad states.' The sheeple have spoken and they are naive idiots.

I really hope you're wrong but more and more we are moving into cities making them larger and stronger politically. Rural vs urban opinions on firearms tend to differ greatly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top