JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt you'll find those. I use two different pair depending on weather;

My spring/summer/fall gloves are a set of Mechanix brand. They've got great tactile response and wear well.

My winter gloves are a set of issue cold weather trigger finger mittens. When it's cold I just wear the wool liner, and when it's REALLY cold I toss on the nylon/leather outer.

I honestly believe spending more than $30US on shooting gloves is just paying for style. You'll go through a set each year if you're actively using them.

<broken link removed> These are expensive, but very nice gloves. Mechanix are good gloves, and Harbor Freight has knockoff Mechanix gloves for under $10

3rd on Mechanix. The only nice things about Oakleys and Wiley X's is the knuckles are protected(not really needed for civilian applications) My last set of Oakleys fell apart pretty quick for the price. Keeping your hands warm and shooting do not go together.

I don't wear gloves when pistol shooting because I believe I should train how I would have to fight....and I don't run around wearing shooting gloves.

I do work in leather gloves, so sometimes I shoot wearing those if I am back in the shooting area of the place when I am walking the sheep and all....just in case I need to do so in real life.

Of course, as always, your mileage may vary...

I don't wear gloves when pistol shooting because I believe I should train how I would have to fight....and I don't run around wearing shooting gloves.

I do work in leather gloves, so sometimes I shoot wearing those if I am back in the shooting area of the place when I am walking the sheep and all....just in case I need to do so in real life.

Of course, as always, your mileage may vary...
So you dont and then you do wear gloves? Well the question is what gloves you do, thanks for trying to play.

So you dont and then you do wear gloves? Well the question is what gloves you do, thanks for trying to play.

I don't, as a general rule, wear gloves when I shoot, because I don't wear gloves to town.

I do, however, on occasion, while out "afield" with the sheep (think old style shepherd wandering around over hill and dale) find it convenient to pop off a few rounds. On those occasions, I will be wearing leather gloves.....

Sorry if I confused you....it's so hard to make things clear on this thing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top