Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

weyerhaeuser Jones rd?

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by viehmann7680, Aug 1, 2015.

1. viehmann7680

viehmann7680 Centralia Active Member

So I have never hunted in WA before. I was a little late in the game buying a weyerhaeuser permit, so I got the walk in Pe Ell Jones RD permit. I was wondering if anyone had any info on this area. Doesn't seem to be popular with people... but I could be wrong. I don't mind walking and beating brush. I will be out there for pretty much everything in season. I wasn't able to scout or anything which is why I'm asking for any kind of info on the area and honestly I don't plan on getting anything because of that. But I will still try! I'm going out for bear, more or less to learn the area and hopefully catch a bear... but I figured why just observe when I could possibly take a bear? Worth the shot. Thanks on any info you can give!

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

No info but best of luck this year.

viehmann7680 likes this.