JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those who feel the need to defend Antifa, even in the smallest amount, will realize the real threat if president Trump is re-elected!:s0155:

I hear this all the time. But no one ever seems to come up with all these terrible things that will happen. Perhaps you would care enough to answer that burning question?

I look out for Guys like the max stabber when I'm on PT, not black clad antifa folks.

I don't know. The guys that got stabbed by that nut job did more than step up to help those two young gals. They were laying a beat down on Christian. They, unfortunately, ignored one of the major principals of self defense. They decided to punish the guy, rather than just stop the threat. The one man paid with his life, and Jeremy Christian is likely to receive a lesser sentence than he deserves because of it. :(

That's quite a list of hate. Lots of that going around today. Those vids look like a lot of braty children acting out. The problem that I have is with leadership/politicians endorsing and promoting violence against people that have different views.

None of it is okay. And I don't personally know anybody that thinks so. Verbal claims of "this is worse than that" are IMO ludicrous.

Just to clarify, I never said any of it is ok, and our whole justice system, amongst other things, is built on some things being worse than others. For instance, murderers get longer prison sentences than non-violent felons.... I wonder why. People with misdemeanors get hired, and rented to before people with felonies, I wonder why.... Half the threads on any gun forum devolve straight to this gun or cartridge is worse than that, I wonder why.

If claiming 'this is worse than that' is ludicrous, please tell me, should a murderer like Jeremy Christiansen get a drug dealers sentence, or should a drug dealer get a murderers sentence. Afterall, its ludicrous to verbally claim one is worse than the other. :rolleyes:

I don't know. The guys that got stabbed by that nut job did more than step up to help those two young gals. They were laying a beat down on Christian. They, unfortunately, ignored one of the major principals of self defense. They decided to punish the guy, rather than just stop the threat. The one man paid with his life, and Jeremy Christian is likely to receive a lesser sentence than he deserves because of it. :(

Just from what I've heard, one of the guys he stabbed pushed him once or twice while confronting him about his harassment. Another was filming on his phone, which agitated him, and the third was stabbed from behind. I don't recall there being a 'beatdown' but the first victim may have technically started the physical contact.

This was all prefaced by two days worth of verbal abuse on the max towards brown folks. I'm just saying im keeping an eye and ear out for that kind of behaviour, and not worrying about someone with the antifa patch on their messenger bag.

I hear this all the time. But no one ever seems to come up with all these terrible things that will happen. Perhaps you would care enough to answer that burning question?
I'm not going to get drawn into a ridiculous debate with you. Do your research on the 2016 Portland riots from Nov. 10th-12th and that bit of damage will be a lot more come next election if Trump is re-elected.

The LEO were geared up for riots but did not dare go out and provoke that mob. The LEO knew better and were simply telling the "reporter" the same thing and offered valuable advice.

Yes, the LEO could possibly disperse the mob but it's just as likely the mob doesn't like the way that happens or perhaps one LEO does go a bit far and those itching to join the mob do so and overwhelm the LEO and then chaos ensues. In the end I believe the LEO know the options and also know what town they're in and who their Chief is - the mayor - and the kind of support they would get for the application of a heavy hand.

So, all that said if you want to go out into that city when those masked provocateurs are running around then you better be prepared to be on your own and to take care of yourself.

Such times as those that video portrays are, IMO, just one heavy handed LEOs over zealous action away from a 3 day riot of burning and looting. Is it worth it?

I believe One solution is to target those masked instigators and get them later on after their numbers are dwindled and they're returning to wherever they reside and hit them with charges of inciting a riot, vandalism, trespass or whatever. In time they will have such a file that they'll be put away where they can reflect upon the behavior that put them there..... so long as the DA doesn't repeatedly dismiss these charges. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to get drawn into a ridiculous debate with you. Do your research on the 2016 Portland riots from Nov. 10th-12th and that bit of damage will be a lot more come next election if Trump is re-elected.

folks will obviously protest, and damages may even be less, but maybe not. The police have done a better job at handling recent clashes. What is the threat you are insinuating towards antifa supporters? I too would like to know. I won't be a part of their crap show, I'm just curious.

It's just that your previous comment wasn't clear. Note the "Good Question" that I put there. Was also wondering what you meant. Kinda thought it was about the previous Trump election rioting but wasn't sure. IMO it's a fair question.

Yeah, that's why I hate the typed word!:s0140: I'd rather be sitting with y'all over some coffee where discussing this would be easier to do where facial expressions, voice tones and so on could be read better. Probably should have just not typed anything.:s0155:

I believe One solution is to target those masked instigators and get them later on after their numbers are dwindled and they're returning to wherever they reside and hit them with charges of inciting a riot, vandalism, trespass or whatever. In time they will have such a file that they'll be put away where they can reflect upon the behavior that put them there..... so long as the DA doesn't repeatedly dismiss these charges. :rolleyes:

a lot of instigators from both sides have been identified and charged with various things, but the portland DA doesn't go after bubblegum, so that's pretty useless no matter who you support.

Yeah, that's why I hate the typed word!:s0140: I'd rather be sitting with y'all over some coffee where discussing this would be easier to do where facial expressions, voice tones and so on could be read better. Probably should have just not typed anything.:s0155:

In my experience, working with the written word is difficult. I did better with the type of technical writing required by my occupation than I do with expressing ideas. One trick I learned in Dynamic Interpersonal Relations (mandatory family counseling) is to ask questions when I don't understand something, rather than assuming I know what was meant. 30yrs later, I'm still working on that!! ;);):)

Sometimes what's in my brain doesn't necessarily transmit to my fingers!:s0140: And for the record, I know not all Antifa are violent property damaging persons. It's that radical element that's just looking to destroy or hurt because the feel empowered by numbers.

Sometimes what's in my brain doesn't necessarily transmit to my fingers!:s0140: And for the record, I know not all Antifa are violent property damaging persons. It's that radical element that's just looking to destroy or hurt because the feel empowered by numbers.

Typing is so slow compared to my internal dialogue that by the time I get one sentence written, I have forgotten where I was going. :rolleyes:

The thing that bothers me about AntiFa is the way they are organized along the lines of other terrorist cells, and that they have leaders/professors/etc that are advocating and justifying violence and protest by violent acts. (look at the NY Subway protestors that want free rides). It's not okay!! All criminals justify their actions!!!

The thing that bothers me about AntiFa is the way they are organized along the lines of other terrorist cells, and that they have leaders/professors/etc that are advocating and justifying violence and protest by violent acts. (look at the NY Subway protestors that want free rides). It's not okay!! All criminals justify their actions!!!
100% agree with this!:s0155:

Antifa are domestic terrorists. When you find yourself defending antifa it's time to re-evaluate your thought process.

antifa-attack-men-portland-metal-pipe.jpg yq59986390.jpg antifa-dead-cops-644x445.jpg antifa2.jpg we-beat-em-before_front_color.jpg antifa-attack-ice-facility.jpg Willem_Van_Spronsen_Tacoma_Antifa_Terrorist.JPG antifa_all_my_heroes_kill_cops_0.jpeg Untitled-1-1200x594.jpg 1534214604265s.jpg

This has become a typical technique... telling the opposition that they need to be educated. My RINO buddy tells me that because I don't listen to NPR.
I was lucky I guess... I had a really good History Teacher in school. A few, in fact. Instead of a lib-molded Ivy 'Scholar' - he was a retired Vet.
Pretty sure my generation was the last to get an honest education (not indoctrination) in History. Things not ever mentioned theses days least they disturb the Prog driven "New Narrative" that has been designed and planned for years now - just for this very time...

I'm tellin' ya - Fluoride apparently works. Well. :(

I graduated HS in 2006, which puts me in the crowd of that 30-something nitwit. I went to a decent suburban high school in Arizona and had a retired SEAL for an AP US History teacher. I can honestly say that I'm better for it. Yes, I fell asleep in that course. Once. And only, once.

Anyone using the argument, "you need to be better educated" isn't arguing/debating, they're insulting you. I find that when you say, "Okay, educate me" that their point usually falls apart with the thinnest of Socratic questioning.

Those who know can stand their ground without an ad hominem. Always call BS when you see it.

I graduated HS in 2006, which puts me in the crowd of that 30-something nitwit. I went to a decent suburban high school in Arizona and had a retired SEAL for an AP US History teacher. I can honestly say that I'm better for it. Yes, I fell asleep in that course. Once. And only, once.

Anyone using the argument, "you need to be better educated" isn't arguing/debating, they're insulting you. I find that when you say, "Okay, educate me" that their point usually falls apart with the thinnest of Socratic questioning.

Those who know can stand their ground without an ad hominem. Always call BS when you see it.
04 grad here, rural Oregon. In absolute agreement.

We are all judged by the worst of our actions.
You could tell a hundred truths and only one lie, but you'd still be a lier.
You could live charitably and save a hundred men, but kill one and you'd still be a murderer.

It may be that the absolute fringe of Antifa are the terrorist wannabes and most of the group is not, but the judgement on that group will be led by its worst offenders. Unlike people, however, groups can shed those responsible for atrocities and can redeem themselves of the labels thrust onto them by those violent actors.

The fact that Antifa chooses to harbor those people instead of ostracize them tells you all you need to know about the group ethos as a whole.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top