JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And here is my best grouping. I just want to become more consistent in my accuracy, and be able to repeat this result consistently. Guess I'll just have to go to the range more. :)

This was indoors, about 18-20ft with my USPc .45 using 9 rounds of 230gr FMJ.

target1.jpg

If that were an intruder or other type of bad guy, I would say that grouping is 'minute of bad guy', and he would not be getting up.

To get a hand sized group with a .45 is more than acceptable to do the job. Keep up the good work, and practice, practice, practice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

If that were an intruder or other type of bad guy, I would say that grouping is 'minute of bad guy', and he would not be getting up.

To get a hand sized group with a .45 is more than acceptable to do the job. Keep up the good work, and practice, practice, practice.

I need to make it a habit to go at least once a month and put some rounds down range. My other groupings weren't as tight, but did still meet the hand sized grouping criteria. I just need to get some trigger time to improve and become consistent. I also want to practice two or three round rapid shots and get those accurate.

I also experimented with some left hand shooting, that was interesting, but not as inaccurate as I thought it would be... good to know. Also it was my first time shooting since getting my Trijicon night sights put on.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top