JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is the background. We live in an old neighborhood and straight across from our bedroom window across the street the direction we would be shooting at the Coons are 4 neighbors homes. So even the Red Ryder BB gun was pushing the safety limits and I was extremely careful to know where a BB would go before shooting. Other wise this would have been over a long time ago I own a few thousand rounds of .22 shorts and could have easily head shot any of them. But the risk of a round missing and hitting either a neighbors car or their home and worse was just not worth it. Safety first.

Coons are still original colors they show up about 5-6 times a year. Its been a while so the wife wanted to be ready. She has her Hi cap (10 rounds LOL) CO2 powered gun all ready. The mag is on place one round in the chamber all she has to do is tighten the CO2 clamp to open the cylinder and remove the barrel safety plug (actions she has practiced) today she is planning on making a mess out of the wood pile out back.

As to multiple colors they only offer some ugly Aqua Blue. I wanted clear so if we end up in court with a couple embarrassed raccoons and their lawyer theres less chance of evidence showing up in the 8x10 color glossys with the circles and arrows and a description on the back!

You have differently listened to Alice's Restaurant one to many time. :D

Since ya obviously didn't need them right away I would have told the guy to suck my "gun" and walked out.
What a hoser..........
Have ya thought about bear spray? Yes I'm talking about using it on the guy that wanted your wife's phone number!:mad::mad::mad:

Edit to add - NICE JEEP!!!:cool:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR