JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to thank you all who have posted your reply's. I have had 3 different post on this rifle and to say the least I love all the answer's be it good or bad. Next month there is a gun show close to home so I will let you know what I end up with!! As of right now. The Remington 700 is up front but the Ruger is very, very close. Plus I like the Rugers safety which match's my 300 mag. model 70. For hunting every one thinks Synthetic, but I will be using it for target shooting. My boy will be using for hunting and I will probable buy him his owen stock. Maybe I will buy a rifle with synthetic and buy my self a laminate stock. H'mmm Sounds like a plan!!! The 7mm-08 is the front runner as of now only because of bullet selection over the 25-06. I do like the heavier bullets for deer!! As of now I have 2 manufactures and 2-3 different rifles from each manufacture in mind. Ruger Hawkeye and SS and the Remington 700 SPS-SS, Buckmasters, and a old but you can find them new BDL. Thank you all!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top