JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to thank you all who have posted your reply's. I have had 3 different post on this rifle and to say the least I love all the answer's be it good or bad. Next month there is a gun show close to home so I will let you know what I end up with!! As of right now. The Remington 700 is up front but the Ruger is very, very close. Plus I like the Rugers safety which match's my 300 mag. model 70. For hunting every one thinks Synthetic, but I will be using it for target shooting. My boy will be using for hunting and I will probable buy him his owen stock. Maybe I will buy a rifle with synthetic and buy my self a laminate stock. H'mmm Sounds like a plan!!! The 7mm-08 is the front runner as of now only because of bullet selection over the 25-06. I do like the heavier bullets for deer!! As of now I have 2 manufactures and 2-3 different rifles from each manufacture in mind. Ruger Hawkeye and SS and the Remington 700 SPS-SS, Buckmasters, and a old but you can find them new BDL. Thank you all!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top