JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C'mon with all the commifornians moving to oregon and washington it will only get worse until oregon and washington are bankrupt welfare states.
Well worse then they are now

Did it here, too. Our Guvnah!

Inslee Ambulace chaser.jpg

Inslee Ambulace chaser.jpg

Won't happen in oregon until the state legislature is cleaned out and republicans are in power...

And not then either. (Someone thinks the party difference matters - imagine that!)

Forget the legislature - wailing about what they are going to do or not do is just an excuse. What are YOU going to do?

No need to answer that, but ask it of yourself. Your actions are the only ones you can control.

Forget the legislature - wailing about what they are going to do or not do is just an excuse. What are YOU going to do?

Understanding where your coming from, there's not a single member of the Oregon Legislature who doesn't receive regular correspondence from me.

This year I'm committed to being physically there as often as I possibly can. Putting a face with the name and voice so to speak.

My Congressional Representation (both House and Senate) in Washington also receive regular correspondence from me as well...

Additionally, I'm a supporting member of and contribute PAC dollars to:

NRA
OFF
SAF
GOA
CCRKBA

Personally, I've enjoyed the shooting sports for over 30 years and will do everything within my power to fight those who are determined to whittle away at our rights!

I believe if you own a firearm, you have a responsible role in ensuring our rights aren't trampled on... Anything less just supports the other side!!!!

Actually, that was not what I had in mind. I said, "forget the legislature".

I've done all those things, did 'em for decades, but they are a sideshow that tends to distract from the important point, so I no longer do them. (Also, I no longer believe in the government religion - another reason.)

If someone comes to take my guns, I will kill them. Then I will go to war. I will die that day, but take as many bastards with me as I can.

That is what I had in mind.

The rulers are not bothered or concerned by what happens in the legislature. After all, it is their creation. It is fighting on their chosen ground. What worries them, deters them, is what individuals will do.

Actually, that was not what I had in mind. I said, "forget the legislature".

I've done all those things, did 'em for decades, but they are a sideshow that tends to distract from the important point, so I no longer do them. (Also, I no longer believe in the government religion - another reason.)

If someone comes to take my guns, I will kill them. Then I will go to war. I will die that day, but take as many bastards with me as I can.

That is what I had in mind.

The rulers are not bothered or concerned by what happens in the legislature. After all, it is their creation. It is fighting on their chosen ground. What worries them, deters them, is what individuals will do.
Now I see what you meant.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads